US PR & Communications ManagerFor the New York Office of a Global Law Firm
- Help to plan and execute the Firm's PR strategy; utilize strong media contacts to promote Firm and Partners;
- Draft communication materials such as press releases, media pitches, deal announcements, byline article abstracts, pre-briefing documents, social media posts, etc.;
- Collaborate with BD and communications colleagues to ensure that PR campaigns and initiatives are effective;
- Identify with Partners and BD members emerging trends and issues that impact clients that can be communicated via a range of channels;
- Support the creation of research projects and PR campaigns that will help grow the Firm’s reputation;
- Supervise the Firm’s awards process and on occasion write Firm-wide submissions; provide guidance on awards, sponsorship, advertising, editorial and advertorial proposals.
- 5+ years of communications/public relations experience, preferably with some experience in legal PR, either at a firm or on the agency side;
- Proven track record of successful client relationship management;
- Strong understanding of the media landscape; strong news sense and knowledge of what it takes to generate impactful media coverage;
- Experience in developing and successfully executing PR and communications plans;
- Comfortable interacting with and counseling partners and senior-level employees;
- Excellent verbal communication skills and exceptional writing abilities.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results