Attorney Recruiting & Development SpecialistFor the NY Office of an International Law Firm
- Execute law student, entry, judicial clerk and lateral attorney recruiting; work closely with Senior Manager and coordinate in-office interviews for all associate candidates;
- Coordinate all aspects of the summer associate program, including attendance at summer program events and trainings;
- Manage robust orientation, onboarding and integration process for entry-level and lateral associates;
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with various law school careers services personnel to facilitate the Firm’s recruiting efforts;
- Coordinate the on-campus and in-office interview process; plan follow-up events and law school receptions;
- Provide support and assist with lateral partner hiring and integration on an as-need basis.
- BA required plus 3+ years of recruiting in law firms or professional services;
- Experience supervising one or more support personnel is preferred;
- Excellent judgment, professionalism, leadership, organization and team-management skills;
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel and project a strong and positive image of the Firm;
- Extremely technology-savvy, resourceful and has strong PC skills to include the MS Office Suite™ (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and ViDesktop preferred;
- Self-motivated, energetic, self -starter with excellent client service skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results