Attorney Professional Development CoordinatorFor the New York Office of a Boutique Litigation Firm
This is a filled position.
- Assist Training and Knowledge Manager with creating, implementing and managing all training programs including mock deposition and trial training programs, new attorney boot camps and additional CLE programs;
- Assist with all aspects of the associate evaluation process, including drafting performance summaries;
- Gather benchmarking data with peer firms as requested;
- Represent the Firm through membership at local (PDC); stay current of evolving developments in PD field;
- Maintain the performance review database (Vi Desktop);
- Monitor CLE requirements for all attorneys.
- Minimum of 1+ years of recruiting or PD experience, ideally in a law firm environment;
- BA/BS required;
- Proficiency in the use of computer programs including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT) and experience in database programs (ViEval, Recruit and Symplicity);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills;
- Highly motivated with strong initiative skills;
- Excited about getting in on the ground floor of building a department at a new law firm.