Senior Director of Firmwide Legal Recruiting & DevelopmentFor the Chicago Office of a Prestigious International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Provide strategic support and oversight for firm-wide attorney talent services, including recruiting, performance management, attorney engagement, alumni relations and career coaching;
- Manage and inspire recruiting leads across the Firm; oversee budgets and strategic direction;
- Create a consistent “one Firm” attorney recruiting experience; foster collaboration across offices and departments; ensure strategies and processes are innovative and industry-renowned;
- Drive a cohesive talent strategy across the Firm and work to further develop a world-class and talent “brand” both internally and externally;
- Develop and implement lateral integration program to support new lateral attorneys in conjunction with Partners and local Directors;
- Provide insight and guidance regarding best in class talent operations; leverage talent analytics, technologies and tools to support efficiency and innovative approaches.
- BA and 15+ years of related experience at a large law firm or professional services firm;
- Creative and innovative thinker who is a leader in the field;
- Excellent communication and judgment skills; strong client service orientation;
- Team-oriented leader with the ability to inspire confidence;
- Exceptional project management and managerial skills;
- High degree of integrity and professionalism.