Senior Business Development Coordinator (Clients & Industries)For the New York or Los Angeles Office of an International Law Firm
- Support the planning and implementing of BD initiatives, including CRM, pitch, proposal and RFP responses, cross-selling activities and marketing campaigns;
- Collaborate on key client and technology, entertainment & media and life sciences industries initiatives;
- Assist with the development and execution of annual business plans for both industry initiatives and key client relationships;
- Support client relationship management including understanding of priority clients’ current work, key contacts, practice offerings and relationship building strategies; identify cross-selling opportunities to expand client relationships;
- Research and analyze trends and developments impacting the industry and clients in order to help identify new business opportunities;
- Help plan and execute client seminars and events.
- 4+ years of marketing experience in professional services; Bachelor’s degree;
- Advanced proficiency in online research and internet resources (Lexis-Nexis and equivalents);
- Fundamental knowledge of marketing principles, procedures, concepts and practical applications;
- Fundamental knowledge of the needs and expectations of law firm operations and corporate legal clients in order to function at a strategic level;
- Fundamental knowledge of legal concepts;
- Excellent written and oral communication.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results