Diversity & Inclusion ManagerFor the New York Office of a Prestigious International Law Firm
- Manage internal and external diversity programming, events, budgets, sponsorships and awards; identify industry trends and recommend new initiatives;
- Work with the Global Director to impact diversity recruiting for new and lateral attorneys;
- Support affinity group programming including the Women’s Initiative;
- Develop D&I programming and overall strategies to build a more inclusive culture;
- Collaborate with the Director and various teams to communicate and promote D&I initiatives, awards and achievements;
- Build positive external relationships with clients, alumni and law schools in support of the Firm’s D&I strategy.
- 5+ years of related business experience, preferably in a law school, law firm, or other professional services firm; Bachelor’s degree is required;
- Excellent judgment and strong project management, problem-solving and interpersonal communication skills;
- Organized, and able to multitask and prioritize competing demands; a demonstrated long-term commitment to D&I is required;
- Driven, hands-on professional who has the ability to collaborate across functional areas, levels of seniority and offices;
- Strong familiarity with standard office technology applications such as Microsoft Office Suite, with particular emphasis on PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel, is required.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results