Attorney Recruiting & Development ManagerFor the DC Office of an International Law Firm
- Strategically manage law student, entry and lateral attorney recruiting for the DC and Charlotte offices; work closely with firm leadership and search firms to identify lateral candidates and coordinate in-office interviews for all partner and associates;
- Manage the robust orientation, onboarding and integration process for summer associates, entry level associates, lateral associates and new partners;
- Work on national hiring initiatives, including conducting research and maintaining competitive data, as well as assisting with diversity initiatives and strategic marketing initiatives to attract top legal talent;
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with various law school careers services personnel and search firm contacts to facilitate the Firm’s recruiting efforts;
- Manage all aspects of the summer associate program;
- Prepare and maintain an annual recruiting budget and supervise department staff as assigned.
- BA required plus 5+ years of recruiting or relevant experience;
- Excellent judgment, professionalism, leadership and team-management skills; The ability to build trust and develop internal and external relationships;
- Experience supervising one or more support personnel is preferred;
- Knowledge of NALP and industry-wide legal recruiting practices and standards;
- Proactive, confident attitude and approach; the ability to work under pressure and prioritize projects with enthusiasm;
- Proficiency with ViDesktop, MS Word, and MS Excel.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results