Attorney Recruiting CoordinatorFor the New York Office of a Prestigious International Law Firm
- Coordinate law school and law student outreach including panels, receptions, mentoring programs, etc.; coordinate sponsorship requests;
- Coordinate with all offices and register for on-campus interviews and job fairs;
- Prepare offer decision packets; plan and execute offer receptions and dinners;
- Coordinate with Assigning Attorneys to maintain work allocation database for the Summer Program; plan, coordinate and attend events; coordinate mid- and end-of-summer reviews; liaise between Summer Associates and attorneys and staff;
- Collaborate on multi-day orientation; prepare New Associate onboarding materials; oversee onboarding/HR paperwork process;
- Maintain applicant records; ensure data integrity; prepare and analyze statistics.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of professional work experience preferred, preferably in a law firm environment;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong client service orientation; attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritize work and work on multiple projects in a fast paced environment;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Symplicity and viDesktop experience preferred.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results