Business Development Manager for Life Sciences & HealthcareFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
- Support the Firm’s Life Sciences & Healthcare key industry initiatives, focusing on priority industry clients and new business opportunities;
- Lead and facilitate client relationship management, including understanding of priority clients’ current work, and advise internal stakeholders on relationship-building strategies;
- Develop industry BD and marketing plans and strategy, including goals and action items; advise Partners on the execution of strategies;
- Research, analyze and report on trends and opportunities impacting the industry;
- Organize and oversee events, client trainings, conferences and other targeted marketing activities;
- Develop, edit and disseminate materials, including pitches/proposals and RFP responses.
- Bachelor’s degree; 7+ years of marketing experience; 3+ years of management experience in a professional services or legal environment is preferred;
- Experience in Life Sciences & Healthcare industry a plus;
- Fundamental knowledge of CRM systems (e.g. InterAction); excellent proficiency in online research and internet resources;
- Ability to build trusted advisor relationships with Partners;
- Outstanding managerial and communication skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results