Marketing AssistantFor the New York Office of a Financial Services Law Firm
- Assist with the content management of the Firm’s website, including drafting and posting content such updates to attorney biographies and practice descriptions;
- Update and maintain marketing materials, including practice profiles, attorney profiles and PowerPoint presentations, client lists and assist with experience database updates;
- Coordinate directory submissions and other surveys in close collaboration with the Director of Marketing & Communications;
- Assist with the coordination of practice group events, sponsorships, webinars and speaking engagements;
- Coordinate the preparation client-facing materials, utilizing existing content and, when needed, creating new content and tracking accordingly;
- Conduct research of prospective targets, industries, markets, competition and conflicts via firm-wide resources, online databases, and utilization of library resources.
- 1+ years of related experience in a marketing, research, management, and/or communications-related field in a professional services firm;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and impeccable attention to detail;
- Highly motivated, proactive, responsive and conscientious, with a commitment to delivering excellent client service;
- Familiarity with research techniques; experience working in or familiarity with CRM systems is a plus;
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills necessary to maintain effective relationships with internal and external contacts;
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results