Manager of Legal RecruitmentFor the New York Office of a Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Work closely with U.S. Recruiting head on all strategic initiatives;
- Manage two coordinators in the implementation of all new attorney recruitment and summer program planning;
- Plan all aspects of the summer program, including tracking assignments and evaluations and coordinating reviews and offer meetings;
- Oversee the scheduling of candidate interviews and collection of feedback; participate in firm-wide recruiting initiatives and meetings;
- Coordinate with the Marketing Department to create materials and messaging for law student outreach;
- Oversee strategic analysis of recruiting results and make recommendations based to inform recruiting strategy.
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of Big Law attorney recruiting experience;
- Ability to provide exceptional client service to both internal and external clients;
- Strong organizational and project management skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Collaborative workstyle that motivates team members and inspires confidence in leadership.