Legal Recruiting SpecialistFor the New York Office of a Very Prestigious Law Firm
- Oversee summer associate onboarding and departure processes; assist with and organize summer associate assignment process; track summer associate reviews and evaluations; attend summer associate events;
- Oversee a group of summer associates, including frequent monitoring of summer associates’ experiences and conducting exit interviews;
- Manage OCI registration processes; prepare materials for on-campus interviews, including ownership over all details for a specific set of schools; oversee assistants and specialists in the coordination of their assigned on-campus schools;
- Plan, execute and represent the Firm at recruiting and 1L events both on-campus and off-campus, including hospitality suites, panels, cocktail parties and offer dinners;
- Participate in meetings with Hiring Partners to assist with call-back selections; schedule call-back interviews and second visits;
- Train and supervise full-time and temporary recruiting assistants.
- 3+ years of related experience preferably in legal recruiting or professional service industry; Bachelor’s degree required;
- Excellent organizational skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information;
- Ability to interact with attorneys and staff in a professional manner;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- Capable of analyzing and solving problems and meeting strict deadlines; ability to work well under pressure and coordinate several activities at one time.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results