Legal Recruiting AssistantFor the New York Office of a Very Prestigious Law Firm
- Support 1L hiring and prepare materials for managers’ and hiring partners’ review; assist with the execution of 1L and recruiting events both on-campus and off-campus; represent the Firm at various events, including hospitality suites, cocktail parties an
- Oversee all details related to a set of on-campus law schools including hospitality suite logistics, applicant tracking database entry and corresponding responses to law students;
- Engage with applicants while ushering them to in-office interviews; identify associates for applicant interview lunches;
- Support off-season hiring efforts (e.g. clerkship hiring, laterals, LL.M. hiring, etc.);
- Assist with all aspects of summer associate onboarding; attend summer associate events; serve as liaison for a group of summer associates, including frequent monitoring of summer associates’ experiences and conducting exit interviews;
- Assist with preparation of annual Post-Mortem and Hiring Goals meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ year of applicable experience in a professional service industry;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information;
- Ability to interact with attorneys and staff in a professional manner; ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- Ability to work well under pressure and coordinate several activities at one time.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results