Business Communications SpecialistFor the New York, Newark or Philadelphia Office of a Well-Respected Regional Firm
- Write compelling content for Firm's website and social media platforms to raise Firm's profile in various regional markets;
- Collaborate with members of the BD team to create persuasive content for various marketing initiatives, including brochures and practice group descriptions that reflect the Firm's key messaging and brand;
- Create a library of proposal content that can be repurposed for future RFP responses;
- Draft weekly internal newsletter and develop other ideas to help in cross-selling initiatives;
- Train lawyers on best practices for drafting client alerts and presentations and enforce the Firm's style guide;
- Draft communications and speeches for senior Firm leadership.
- 5+ years of experience writing for a law firm or a professional services organization; BA required;
- Must possess excellent writing, editing and proofreading;
- Strong client service and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with lawyers and staff;
- Self-starter who generates ideas and initiatives to continually improve Firm communications;
- Must have strong project management skills and be able to juggle multiple priorities.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results