Litigation Practice Development ManagerFor the Newark, NY, Hartford, Philadelphia or Wilmington Office of a Well-Respected Regional Law Firm
- Assist lawyers with business development plans, monitor progress and coordinate cross-selling initiatives;
- Draft marketing materials, pitches, proposals and RFPs and work with the lawyers on client outreach activities, such as client alerts and CLE programs;
- Work with various members of the Knowledge Management team to research prospective clients, industry trends and competitors; identify opportunities for client base expansions;
- Work with the Firm's PR agency to develop media opportunities and assist in generating effective press coverage; manage the process for submission of directory and survey responses for Litigation practice group;
- Create annual budget for practice group; analyze monthly financial reports such as time entry compliance and utilization and communicate findings to PGL's;
- Support new laterals with onboarding and integration and assist them in executing their business development plans.
- BA/BS plus 10+ years of experience in a law firm required, preferably working with litigation practice groups; JD or MBA preferred;
- Strong financial accumen with ability to analyze and report on financials;
- Managerial experience working with BD professionals, Firm leaders and other team members;
- Proactive self-starter and strategic thinker who takes ownership of multiple strategic projects;
- Advanced knowledge of practice management, business development, marketing practices;
- Proficiency in MS Office as well as legal research and analytics tools such as Monitor Suite, IntelliStat, and Clocktimizer.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results