Business Development ManagerFor the New York Office of a Boutique Litigation Firm
- Collaborate with CMO and Communications Manager on a wide range of BD initiatives;
- Work with attorneys to develop strategic individual marketing plans and help to execute them;
- Manage all resources in the execution of BD activities, including the development of pitches, presentations and RFP responses, award submissions and thought leadership activities;
- Identify target clients and recommend actions to grow new business;
- Research, develop and manage on-point visibility opportunities, such as industry seminars, speaking opportunities and sponsorship opportunities;
- Capture lawyers' litigation expertise for future RFP and pitch initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree; 5+ years of Litigation BD experience;
- Previous experience in creating marketing collateral, pitch proposals, presentations, RFP responses and award submissions;
- Demonstrated ability to implement strategic business plans;
- Proven ability to prioritize and balance competing demands and meet deadlines in a fast-paced professional environment;
- Exceptional communication skills, including an innate ability to communicate overall efforts, progress and results to stakeholders.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results