Chief Marketing OfficerFor the New York or Florida Office of a Growing National Firm
- Work closely with Partners to identify business development goals; develop and implement business plans to obtain new business;
- Direct proactive cross-selling business development programs that will maximize opportunities with existing clients;
- Develop and implement strategic marketing and business development plans and support attorneys in implementation tactics;
- Direct all marketing and brand strategy, including content marketing, thought leadership, social media and collateral;
- Lead market research, analysis, and competitive intelligence initiatives to identify potential new markets for growth opportunities;
- Manage team of 10 and ensure Marketing department’s day-to-day operations run smoothly and effectively.
- 10+ years of marketing and business development experience, including 5+ years in a management role with a sophisticated law firm;
- Bachelor's degree required; JD, MBA or related advanced degree a plus;
- Proven experience planning, developing, and implementing successful business development initiatives;
- Strong managerial experience including hiring and managing talent;
- A collaborative approach and strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively with Partners, Firm management, colleagues and staff; ability to adapt tone and style appropriately to audience;
- Highly professional with a strong client-service orientation; proven ability to build trust-filled relationships with professionals at all levels.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results