Professional Development CoordinatorFor the New York Office of a Well-Respected Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Work with the Manager of Professional Development to handle outreach for upcoming trainings;
- Support Firm-wide curriculum development and help manage writing program; coordinate logistics related to attorney training curriculum, including drafting and managing invitations and distribution of training materials;
- Assist with new associate orientation and on-boarding of lateral associates;
- Assist with the attorney evaluation process;
- Analyze both in-house and client programs to ensure CLE, SHRM & HRCI requirements are met; process state applications for CLE accreditation for in-house and client programming; communicate and assist individual attorneys with CLE compliance;
- Attend programs and assist with procedure implementation for CLE-eligible programs, including monitoring attendance sheets, preparing webinar codes and taking timed agendas.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in similar role, preferably in a law or professional services firm;
- Bachelor’s degree in related field;
- Must have strong computer skills including MS Office Suite, web application and database experience;
- Familiarity with CE Manager database (viDesktop or Micron);
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to details and accuracy;
- Flexible and adaptable, willing to change direction and priorities to accommodate Firm and department needs.