Business Development Manager – LitigationFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
- Partner with the white collar and antitrust attorneys to create and execute business development plans and oversee directory and award submissions;
- Develop content for and oversee production of presentations, proposals, and pitch materials for prospective and existing clients;
- Monitor existing and prospective clients, competitor activity and proactively identify companies of potential interest;
- Report on legal and market issues/developments of relevance to clients; coordinate client events and training programs (CLE);
- Liaise with relevant external industry/market organizations and publications and internal PR team to proactively identify and secure article placement, speaking opportunities, conference sponsorships, webinars and other attorney visibility initiatives;
- Track representative matters, client lists and industry/geographic experience for ongoing use in marketing efforts.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a large law firm and a J.D.; recent practice experience and experience with white collar and antitrust practice areas required;
- Excellent analytical, drafting and research skills;
- Proven organizational and project management skills;
- Team player with the ability to work confidently and collaboratively with individuals at all levels of the organization;
- Pragmatic and flexible.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results