Marketing, Communications & PR ManagerFor the New York Office of a Major Real Estate Firm
This is a filled position.
- Spearhead the Firm’s strategy with PR agencies, including crafting press releases, building relationships with key media contacts, maintaining the Firm’s brand reputation with national and trade media and attaining high-value opportunities to build the Fi
- Oversee the Firm’s digital marketing strategy, including the Firm’s website maintenance and functionality, and the Firm’s integrated social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Glassdoor);
- Oversee the production, branding and distribution of all marketing internal and external communication efforts, including all print and electronic collateral; develop new marketing collateral, including new management biographies and announcements;
- Oversee the Firm’s award submissions process;
- Organize and assist with key Firm events;
- Manage relationships with relevant industry- and issue- advocacy groups; organize corporate giving to ensure beneficiaries are vetted and appropriately related to the Firm’s mission.
- 4+ years of business experience in a professional services firm; real estate experience preferred;
- Ability to establish credibility with personnel at all levels of the Firm, including the Executive Leadership and Chairman;
- Commitment to client service and attention to detail;
- High levels of organization, communication and writing skills;
- Flexibility, team-work mentality and resourcefulness;
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, public relations or related disciplines required.