US Lateral Associate Recruiting ManagerFor the New York, Chicago, D.C. or Boston Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
- Collaborate with Firm-wide Director and Partners to devise lateral associate hiring strategy and initiatives;
- Work closely with the local office recruiting managers to assist with the development and implementation of a strategy around the Firm’s lateral hiring capabilities;
- Take ownership of implementing key lateral recruiting programs and strategic initiatives; conduct market research and competitive intelligence;
- Manage the relationship with search firms, including negotiating contract terms and ensuring that fee rates remain competitive;
- Interface with lateral partner hiring team and other internal teams to develop and consult best practices on market intelligence and talent;
- Utilize alumni connections and develop intelligence internally to understand the talent marketplace and maximize recruiting results; act as an internal resource by proactively identifying target recruits.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in a search or law firm; bachelor’s degree required and a JD preferred;
- In-depth knowledge on various practice areas and the lateral associate marketplace;
- Well-developed and professional interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels;
- Strong project management skills;
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral;
- Ability to maintain strong discretion and confidentiality when making decisions.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results