Recruiting and Talent Management SpecialistFor the San Francisco Office of an International Law Firm
- Register for and represent the firm at on-campus interviews, job fairs and resume collections; schedule callback interviews; plan and execute offer receptions; coordinate candidate follow-up; prepare offer documents;
- Oversee summer associate programs for Palo Alto and San Francisco offices including: plan and attend events; track summer budgets; coordinate work assignments and evaluations; prepare offer decision packets; serve as relationship liaison for summer associ
- Proactively drive all aspects of the lateral recruiting cycle; source candidates; collect feedback and facilitate decision-making conversations with hiring partners;
- Establish and build relationships with external search firms; coordinate onboarding and support integration efforts;
- Support attorneys in their career development, providing information and guidance on the competencies and performance required to grow in the firm; identify mentors;
- Maintain applicant records; ensure data integrity; prepare and analyze statistics.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience and a BA; prior law firm or corporate recruiting experience required;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritize work and multitask in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel while demonstrating a professional and service oriented demeanor;
- Excellent judgement and respect for confidentiality;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint; experience using an applicant tracking system required.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results