HR AssistantFor the New York Office of a Global Law Firm
- Operate as the point person for processing changes of status including new hires, transfers, payroll changes, office assignments and terminations;
- Update and maintain accurate information on the Firm’s HR System (SAP) and other filing systems;
- Draft external correspondence including references, mortgage/rental applications and business visa letters;
- Update documents in response to new legislation or policy changes;
- Provide administrative support for the Trainee Development team;
- Actively participate in process improvement discussions and implementing necessary changes.
- 1+ years of related experience; Bachelor’s degree required;
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive matters and respond effectively to such situations;
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Previous experience with SAP or other HR database preferred.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results