Business Development Coordinator, FinanceFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
- Support the Partners in the Finance, Latin America and Infrastructure & Energy Practice Groups with their business development initiatives and activities;
- Prepare pitch, proposal and client meeting materials (talking points, research, etc.); offer recommendations and deliver tailored documents that tie into the proposed strategy and points of differentiation;
- Conduct research on companies, industries, marketplaces and competitors related to pitches and other strategic initiatives; gather intelligence on legal industry trends to provide an overview of the competitive landscape and explore opportunities;
- Collaborate with business development colleagues to maximize cross-selling opportunities;
- Support practice-related events, seminars and briefings (planning, marketing communications, logistics);
- Work with the Public Relations & Communications team on the implementation of communication strategies, including identifying hot topics in identified practice areas.
- 2+ years of experience in legal or professional services industry (preferred); BA/BS degree;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fundamental knowledge of CRM systems (e.g., InterAction); proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Project and document management systems; proficiency in online research and internet resources;
- Research skills and ability to turn data into useful deliverables;
- Knowledge of the needs and expectations of law firm operations, Partners and clients;
- Knowledge of marketing principles, procedures, concepts and practical applications.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results