Business Development Analyst, Advisory PracticesFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
- Monitor existing and prospective clients, competitor activity, market trends and identify opportunities; keep track of client coverage responsibilities/activities and track progress via regular reporting;
- Supervise the content for targeted presentations, proposals and pitch materials;
- Liaise with relevant external industry/market organizations and publications and internal PR team to proactively identify and secure article placement, speaking opportunities, conference sponsorships and webinars;
- Oversee the drafting and submission of content for numerous legal directories, awards and related industry guides;
- Initiate and coordinate client events and training programs (CLEs);
- Manage print and digital marketing materials to ensure content reflects substantive strengths, accomplishments and current activities.
- 2+ years of experience in a law firm; bachelor's degree required;
- Familiar with advisory practices such as investment management, intellectual property, tax and corporate governance;
- Experience with InterAction or other CRM programs;
- Knowledge and experience with legal research/news databases such as Bloomberg, S&P Capital IQ, Thomson One and Thomson Reuters;
- Excellent organizational and project management skills;
- Highly motivated, responsive and conscientious, with a commitment to delivering excellent client service.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results