US Business Development CoordinatorFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
- Provide day-to-day business development and office support for the Americas Projects, Global Loans, Project Finance and LATAM Project Finance practice teams; collaborate with BD colleagues in other offices to help support these groups globally;
- Work directly with the attorneys to draft/edit competitive requests for proposals, credentials, pitches and presentations both locally and internationally;
- Conduct market research on existing and prospective clients and market issues which may impact clients' businesses; provide advice on effective marketing strategies to address these issues;
- Work with the PR Manager to maintain effective press coverage on major deals, hires, client alerts and market developments;
- Create and maintain the practice group’s collateral including meeting materials, practice brochures and general firm credentials;
- Plan and manage client events and seminars including client dinners, hospitality events and seminars to ensure maximum stand-out and ROI.
- 2+ years of professional services experience working in a high-profile, fast-paced environment; experience in, and ability to deliver at, a complex organization;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), and ability to flex communication styles effectively;
- A tenacious, proactive approach to achieving results and a demonstrable track record of helping to successfully grow a practice group; willingness and enthusiasm to develop an in-depth understanding of markets in which your practice areas operate;
- A self-starter with the ability prioritize, multi-task and drive forward multiple projects, using limited partner availability in the most effective way; ability to meet tight deadlines while keeping calm and focused;
- A strong team player, with experience developing successful working relationships with other business development team members;
- Culturally astute with a strong ability to work effectively with colleagues from other countries on cross-border activities.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results