Litigation Coordinator, Business DevelopmentFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Law Firm
- Assist with content development for presentations, proposals and pitch materials;
- Support the preparation of periodic reports for litigation department, including new matters, press, case results and business development activity;
- Research existing and prospective clients, competitor activity and market trends/opportunities;
- Update print and digital marketing materials to ensure content reflects the substantive strengths, accomplishments and current activities of the Firm and the various litigation practice groups;
- Track press reports and new litigation filings relevant to clients; maintain matter databases and recording updates for precedent, marketing and business development purposes;
- Coordinate the scheduling and submission of numerous legal directories, awards and related industry guides (e.g., Chambers, Legal 500, Benchmark Litigation).
- Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years of relevant experience;
- Excellent organizational and project management skills;
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to work confidently and collaboratively with individuals at all levels of the organization;
- Ability to maintain professional composure in high-pressure situations and a fast-paced, multi-authority environment;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results