Business Development ManagerFor the New York Office of a Boutique Mid-Sized International Law Firm
- Oversee the creation and dissemination of marketing materials such as brochures, reprints, newsletters, client alerts, client letters and Firm announcements;
- Spearhead various marketing research projects, including research on existing and prospective clients, competitor activity and market trends;
- Assist in the creation of marketing plans, pitches, presentations and responses to RFPs;
- Help develop annual business plans for practice groups; ensure that individual Partner marketing plans are executed;
- Provide support for events, corporate sponsorships, regional client entertainment and receptions;
- Employ digital and social media to raise awareness and track effectiveness of market outreach and client publications.
- BA and 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably in a law or other professional services firm; strong business acumen required;
- Meticulous attention to detail, as well as strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects, such as pitch books, with competing deadlines;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and approach projects with a flexible and adaptable mindset;
- Enthusiastic and friendly with the demonstrated ability to work with people at various levels within the Firm;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; familiarity with digital and social media;
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of InterAction, E-merge, Tiket and/or design programs a plus.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results