Director of AdministrationFor the New York Office of a Well-Respected National Law Firm
- Work closely with the Managing Director of Administration, Chief Administrative Officers, and Chief Operating Officer to develop, interpret, and monitor the practices, policies and procedures of the office and make sure they align with the Firm's goals;
- Assist with space planning, collaborating with leadership of other offices and functional areas;
- Develop and implement cross-office initiatives, attorney and staff hiring and development, and performance management;
- Manage and partner with outsourced services to ensure consistent and excellent service offerings;
- Cultivate a positive and respectful office culture and work environment.
- 10+ years of experience in a law firm; bachelor’s degree required;
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the Firm;
- Ability to strengthen and develop teams to deliver high performance;
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and oral;
- Demonstrates a strategic, analytical and forward-thinking mindset, along with ability to proactively identify solutions;
- Ability to establish credibility, trust and influence.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results