Regional Senior Manager, Attorney Recruiting & Development – East RegionFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
- Collaborate closely with the Managing Partner and firm leadership to support significant growth of new and lateral legal talent;
- Oversee East region team’s (NY, DC and Charlotte) performance and annual review process, including providing coaching and professional development opportunities;
- Develop the attorney recruiting strategy for the region in line with the Firm’s overall recruiting strategy;
- Provide strategic input on national hiring initiatives including conducting market research, developing compelling recruiting initiatives and maintaining strong relationships with search firms;
- Support diversity and inclusion recruiting initiatives; manage onboarding and integration process for new lateral Partners;
- Manage annual recruiting and development budget; provide trend analysis on attorney recruiting and development efforts for the New York, Washington DC, and Charlotte Partners.
- 7+ years of law firm recruiting experience, along with 3+ years of supervisory experience; bachelor’s degree required;
- Exceptional managerial and mentoring skills;
- Strong leadership skills and proven ability to collaborate and communicate with high-level Firm management;
- Demonstrate exceptional judgment, professionalism, leadership, organization, and team-management skills;
- Strong project management skills/ability to manage multiple projects, teams and deadlines;
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels and to influence decision making.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results