Rankings & Awards SpecialistFor the New York Office of a Boutique International Law Firm
- Develop written submissions for various directories including Chambers and the Legal 500, among other prominent organizations; align submissions with the business strategies of the practice and strictly follow client preferences and ethical considerations
- Draft compelling narratives about the work and accomplishments across all practice areas; highlight the success of the Firm’s attorneys, Firm strengths and developments, and client accomplishments;
- Work with attorneys to gather information about specific matters and practice group and attorney achievements;
- Gather and collate client referrals pertaining to the various submissions;
- Manage a comprehensive calendar of ranking publications, directories, surveys, and awards due dates and requirements; act as point of contact for all rankings and alert partners to the various pending submission deadlines;
- Assist with identifying new opportunities through a continual, and proactive, survey of the rankings landscape; track the Firm’s directory rankings and other accolades.
- 2-4 years prior rankings experience; bachelor’s degree required;
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Exceptional attention to detail; consistently polished work product; excellent project management skills;
- Outstanding client service orientation; comfortable and confident in interacting with Firm leadership and attorneys;
- Experience with the use of online information databases, tools, and resources;
- Intellectually curious, motivated, team player with an entrepreneurial spirit.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results