CLE and Training SpecialistFor the Palo Alto, Boston, CO, Reston, NY, DC, SF or Seattle Office of an Innovative Law Firm
- Manage the accreditation and compliance of firm training programs and handle attorney licensing issues;
- Work with the Director of Attorney Licensing and Compliance to ensure compliance with regulatory licensing requirements for all firm lawyers;
- Serve as a resource for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) related matters;
- Monitor all necessary legal licenses and renewals for firm lawyers, paralegals and patent agents;
- Create and implement workflows to document and maintain all licenses and license renewals in centralized tracking spreadsheets and databases;
- Advise, consult, and coordinate with attorneys and support staff to resolve any licensing issues as they arise, including but not limited to compliance requirements, fees, fines, penalties and payment issues.
- 5+ years’ experience working in attorney licensing and compliance, CLE and/or professional development;
- Prior law firm experience;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
- Experience with learning management systems;
- Advanced knowledge of CLE tracking systems, and advanced knowledge of CLE rules and attorney license renewal processes (CA, CO, DC, MA, NY, VA, WA).
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results