Public Relations & Communications ManagerFor the Denver Office of a Prestigious Regional Law Firm
- Oversee the overall media strategy for the firm and its practice groups and lawyers across all channels (i.e., external press, firm website, and social media);
- Create thought-leadership and content that supports both the sales and hiring processes;
- Design and review media announcements and press releases, and develop targeted media lists for distribution and outreach;
- Draft survey and award submissions, and identify/evaluate new opportunities;
- Develop and cultivate relationships with reporters and editors;
- Plan, implement, and manage the firm’s public relations (PR) and communications programs; plan and budget for PR events, programs, and initiatives.
- 6+ years of experience in public relations, preferably in the legal or financial services fields, or as a journalist; bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or journalism preferred;
- Knowledge of the legal industry and a variety of legal practice areas;
- Proactive approach with the ability to initiate and manage projects to completion; ability to manage multiple, often time-sensitive, projects simultaneously and to prioritize deadlines;
- Deep understanding of public relations and social media strategies and campaigns; possession of a network of business, legal, and trade publication contacts;
- Superior writing and copyediting skills, including the ability to draft creative and compelling copy; ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external audiences;
- Highly collaborative, with the ability to form effective working relationships with individuals at all levels.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results