Marketing & Communications Manager/Senior ManagerFor the New York Office of a Boutique International Law Firm
- Work closely with attorneys on content development and thought leadership campaigns to showcase the Firm’s expertise to target clients;
- Oversee the Firm’s website, including monitoring and researching trends and best practices, troubleshooting issues and serving as primary point of contact with web developers;
- Work collaboratively with external PR agency and pitch attorney articles, content and speaking topics to reporters;
- Manage the Firm’s social media accounts, including supporting attorneys to increase engagement;
- Provide strategic direction for rankings and awards for the Firm; supervise specialist responsible for submissions.
- 7+ years of professional services marketing communications expereince; law firm preferred;
- Intellectually curious, motivated, team player with an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Expertise in managaging various marketing initiatives including social media;
- Outstanding client service orientation; proven ability to build trust-filled relationships with firm leadership;
- Outstanding writing skills; self-motivated with excellent project management skills;
- Excellent manager and proactive problem solver.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results