Marketing SpecialistFor the San Francisco Office of a Mid-Sized International Law Firm
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to support BD efforts including pitch materials and RFPs;
- Assist with the production and dissemination of marketing materials, such as brochures, reprints, newsletters, client alerts, and client and Firm announcements;
- Implement strategic digital marketing initiatives utilizing LinkedIn and other social media platforms to promote the lawyers’ and the Firm’s expertise;
- Conduct industry and client research and produce competitive intelligence reports;
- Recommend and facilitate opportunities that will enhance both individual attorneys and the Firm’s visibility with target clients;
- Provide support for events, corporate sponsorships, regional client entertainment and receptions.
- 3+ years of experience in law firms and/ or other professional services firms; bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- Experience with social media marketing as well as responding to formal pitch requests;
- Meticulous attention to detail, as well as strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects, such as pitch books, with competing deadlines;
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess a client service mindset;
- Self-driven with the demonstrated ability to work with people at various levels within the Firm;
- Knowledge of Tikit and InterAction is a plus.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results