Communications ManagerFor the New York Office of a Large Global Law Firm
- Develop and implement the Firm’s content strategy consistent with the Firm’s brand and strategic plan; work with practice groups to develop thought leadership campaigns;
- Create and implement awareness campaigns focused on Firm initiatives including Firm culture, diversity, pro bono commitment and practice development;
- Research, write and edit copy for a variety of internal and external communications including Firm announcements, alumni stories and recruiting collateral;
- Develop content for the Firm’s social media pages, internal newsletters and website, including career information, lawyer bios, case studies and practice descriptions;
- Oversee client communications; work with the BD team on client alerts, newsletters, event content and related communications;
- Work collaboratively with BD on submissions for rankings, awards and directories.
- 10+ years of marketing communications experience at a law firm; bachelor's degree required;
- Exceptional written communication skills, including exceptional editing skills and understanding of editorial style in addition to familiarity with social media platforms;Exceptional written communication skills, including exceptional editing skills and u
- Possess a strong business acumen and be able to quickly understand how the Firm’s recruiting, pro bono and women's/diversity initiatives align with strategic business goals and culture;
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to influence decision-makers; strong client service orientation;
- Possess strong creativity, resourcefulness, analytical skills and sound judgment; ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment;
- Ability to recruit, retain and motivate staff and outside agencies.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results