Professional Development Manager, LitigationFor the Washington, DC Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
- Implement associate development programs; act as liaison between partners and associates; follow-up with individual attorneys to monitor progress and coach them as needed;
- Coordinate associate and counsel review and evaluation processes; ensure participation in all required CLE programs;
- Participate in defining the overall training agenda for the practice area and coordinate training to meet identified development needs;
- Work with staffing partner to ensure that each attorney is fully utilized and has the opportunity to work on diverse matters and with a variety of partners;
- Ensure consistency of experiences and equitable distribution of assignments across the practice area and monitor high-end of utilization; intervene as appropriate;
- Manage various practice requirements including bar admission status updates, mentor assignments and time recording compliance.
- 3+ years of professional development experience at a professional services firm; bachelor's degree required; JD a plus;
- Outstanding project management skills and the ability to management multiple priorities well;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written;
- Well-developed EQ with the ability to use discretion and strong judgment;
- Strong client service orientation and the ability to build trusted relationships;
- Highly professional, with experience dealing with people and confidential information.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results