Legal Talent ManagerFor the New York Office of a National Law Firm
- Manage lateral Partner hiring firm-wide and lateral associate hiring for NY office; draft Partner candidate business case memoranda to Firm management; manage due diligence process;
- Serve as a trusted advisor to decision-makers on assessing hiring needs and implementing lateral hiring strategies;
- Review resumes; make assessments of applicants, oversee the scheduling of interviews and travel arrangements, collect and summarize feedback;
- Build strong relationships with key search firms and lateral candidates
- Oversee the onboarding and logistical integration of new hires;
- Manage the creation and implementation of specific practice-group lawyer training programs.
- 3+ years of lateral Partner recruiting expertise and some professional development experience; JD preferred;
- Strong organizational skills; superior judgment and discretion;
- Possesses interpersonal skills necessary in order to communicate effectively with a diverse group of professionals;
- Excellent client service skills and ability to influence decision makers;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize and get things done.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results