Web & Digital Senior SpecialistFor the New York, Boston or Philadelphia Office of a Global Law Firm
- Take ownership of the operation of website and email marketing platforms, liaising with users as necessary to correct and detect issues;
- Create reports on website health and issues logs, detailing bugs and fixes for the Senior Digital Marketing Manager; provide regular updates on the functioning of digital channels and planned enhancements;
- Conduct trainings on content management systems for BD/marketing colleagues firm-wide and serve as a resource for those users, providing troubleshooting and general guidance; develop new training materials and oversee library of digital resources;
- Report on digital trends and analyzes statistics in order to see strategic initiatives and improvements; recommend new features and functionality based on observation, input from colleagues and trends in the digital space;
- Create project plans for improvements to web and email platforms, working with input from developers and others;
- Use Google Analytics and other tools to compile statistics on usage and prepare reports for various audiences.
- 6+ years of experience managing a website and proven success in digital marketing; law firm experience a plus;
- Technically savvy and skilled; has an aptitude for and curiosity of all things digital and can quickly master new technology;
- Proficient in HTML; coding background is helpful;
- Ability to understand user and developer requirements, including technical aspects of SEO;
- Advanced understanding of analytics, Google Analytics in particular;
- Client-service oriented with the ability to work with a wide range of personalities.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results