Marketing ManagerFor the New York Office of a Corporate Advisory Firm
- Execute current marketing strategy and initiatives, including a rebrand and major anniversary celebration;
- Manage daily marketing queries such as pitch decks, website content edits, brand materials and logos;
- Pre-approve all news items and thought leadership articles; monitor media mentions and alert teams to share appropriately; manage the social media and content calendar, including LinkedIn and Twitter accounts;
- Assist with internal efforts to communicate narrative and brand; collaborate with Design Team to create marketing materials and branded assets;
- Track marketing budget and forecast; manage weekly client reports; lead logistics for weekly webinars;
- Track marketing budget and forecast; manage weekly client reports; lead logistics for weekly webinars; Oversee the Marketing Intern and Assistant.
- 7+ years of professional services marketing and communications experience;
- Excellent writer with strong proof-reading abilities,
- Experience managing social media accounts;
- Strong organizational skills, problem-solving skills and attention to detail; ability to handle time-sensitive and demanding assignments;
- Resourceful, team-oriented, enthusiastic, and entrepreneurial;
- Proven leadership capabilities, a strong work commitment and high ethical standards.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results