Business Development Manager, Capital MarketsFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
- Develop strategic business development and marketing plans, working closely with Securities & Capital Markets leadership; advise and collaborate with partners, the BD team and other internal stakeholders in the development and execution of these plans;
- Draft and prepare written proposals, pitches, and other communications to clients, prospective clients, and related third party organizations;
- Promote and assist with thought leadership campaigns and practice group content;
- Source and disseminate market intelligence to partners related to the practice, industries and key clients;
- Collaborate with the global business development team on the identification and pursuit of cross-selling initiatives;
- Lead practice-level key client teams and work with the Clients & Industries team on best practice and to ensure the identification, development, and growth of high-value services to key clients.
- 5+ years of experience in a corporate law firm setting or relevant industry setting; 7+ years of marketing experience preferred; advanced degree preferred;
- Experience in supporting Securities and Capital Markets group preferred;
- Knowledge of technologies, developments, trends and literature related to legal and professional services marketing fields; advanced knowledge of marketing principles, procedures, concepts and practical applications;
- Expert proficiency in oral and written communications with strong editing, proofreading, grammar and research skills;
- Solid understanding of the needs and expectations of law firm operations and corporate legal clients in order to function at a strategic level; fundamental knowledge of legal concepts;
- Fundamental knowledge of networking and relationship management; proficiency in team building and management and leadership skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results