Law School Relations & Diversity SpecialistFor the Boston, New York or DC Office of an International Law Firm
- Work closely with Associate Director to develop and implement strategies for on-campus interview programs;
- Identify schools and programs that align with the Firm’s goals;
- Coordinate OCI and Pre-OCI dates across offices and make all necessary arrangements at law schools for on-campus interviewing;
- Collaborate with local office Recruiting Managers to design and plan for on-campus events;
- Work closely with local office Recruiting Managers to support diversity-recruiting related initiatives;
- Serve as the recruiting point of contact for SEO and other diversity programs.
- 5+ years of law firm recruiting experience; bachelor’s degree required;
- D&I or applicable experience in a service industry; familiarity with Lawcruit preferred;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to organize/prioritize work while handling multiple projects and shifting responsibilities;
- Exercise strong judgment when handling confidential/sensitive matters;
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results