Marketing Manager, LitigationFor the Washington, DC Office of a National Law Firm
- Support Appellate, International Arbitration and Trade attorneys in all aspects of BD including RFPs, pitches, and strategic planning to expand new business opportunities;
- Maintain a strong knowledge of relevant legal market changes and the Firm’s litigation capabilities that can be used for various marketing initiatives;
- Collaborate with the practice group leaders, other partners, and marketing department personnel to create collateral material and web content;
- Plan and execute relevant practice team client events such as webinars, conferences, speaking engagements, memberships, sponsorships and other events;
- Work closely with the Public Relations and Communications teams to identify and leverage media opportunities, publish effective and timely client alerts, and support Firm blogs;
- Develop an integration plan for new lateral hires and help them get acclimated to the Firm.
- 5+ years of AmLaw 100 firm experience; bachelor’s degree required;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage major projects, multi-task and effectively prioritize;
- Strong analytical and communication skills both oral and written;
- Extremely high level of attention to detail, as well as strong legal writing and proofreading skills;
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ability to bring on new ideas that can yield a strategic impact.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results