BD & Marketing AdministratorFor the Cleveland Office of a National Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Serve as marketing and BD resource for cross-practice firm-wide client teams;
- Establish and manage team calendars, relationship maps, client development sponsorships and events;
- Assist in the oversight and execution of the Firm’s client feedback program - manage feedback database housing responses and analyze relevant findings;
- Draft submissions for awards, publications and directories, manage process with attorneys and BD team members;
- Manage all logistics of client, industry or practice team events/conferences including establishing and managing budget, invitation process, CLE planning and post event follow-up;
- Create client focused collateral and pitch materials and coordinate client team deliverables from Competitive Intelligence team.
- 5+ years of CI experience in a law firm or consulting company; bachelor’s degree required;
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign or other graphic software a plus;
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects;
- Demonstrated success strengthening corporate reputations and client relationships.