Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Global ManagerFor the Washington, DC Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
- Engage with practice groups and office leadership to support strategy planning and implementation aligning with the Firm’s overall DE&I goals for attorney development and retention;
- Combine DE&I thought leadership and an understanding of Firm culture to provide proactive support to leadership and stakeholders;
- Develop and implement firm-wide DE&I-centered education and learning programs, including by engaging external consultants;
- Manage Firm participation with external DE&I organizations that provide leadership development opportunities to the Firm’s attorneys;
- Create collaborative partnerships with clients to help support their DE&I efforts;
- Oversee team members in responding to client and industry diversity surveys and inquiries, including upkeep of knowledge database of relevant diversity information.
- 7+ years of D&I expertise in law or consulting firms; JD, MBA or relevant MA/MS degree strongly preferred;
- Current knowledge of industry best practices, trends, techniques and key DE&I metrics and performance indicators;
- Excellent judgment, business acumen and analytical skills;
- Strong project management skills; adept at troubleshooting, delegating and work planning for self and team members;
- Strong communication and influencing skills, both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to build trusted relationships with firm leaders and stakeholders.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results