Capital Markets and Real Estate BD ManagerFor the New York Office of a Large Global Law Firm
- Support the Firm’s lawyers for the Capital Markets and Real Estate practices;
- Work to identify cross-selling opportunities and facilitate multi-disciplinary cooperation among colleagues;
- Conduct research on existing and prospective clients, competitor activity, and industry or market trends to develop best practices and aid in the development of BD plans, presentations and proposals;
- Create and edit/and or publish responses to RFPs, customized pitches and business development presentations, directory submissions and industry award applications;
- Manage all practice related seminars, CLE presentations and client-facing events and evaluate new opportunities for the practice areas or Firm;
- Evaluate awards submission opportunities for relevant practices and ensure that practice groups lawyers are provided visibility on various media and social channels.
- 5+ years of law firm marketing experience, bachelor’s degree required; MBA or JD preferred;
- Strong presence, a high degree of poise and the ability to build relationships with multiple constituents; ability to influence action and achieve results;
- Proven project management skills; ability to set goals and take responsibility for achieving them;
- Effectively delegate: draw out the best in people; set and communicate goals; measure accomplishments, hold people accountable; give practical, impartial feedback;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Collaborate effectively in addition to strong leadership skills to keep projects moving.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results