Sr. Director For Lawyer, Lateral Partner and Consulting RecruitingFor the Chicago, DC, New York or Philadelphia Office of an Am Law 50 Firm
- Lead the development and execution of comprehensive recruiting strategies to attract, recruit and onboard top legal talent;
- Advise the CTO and Firm Leadership Team on recruiting strategies for lateral partner and counsel; help create and implement integration plans;
- Work closely with the CTO and the Hiring Committee on developing strategic objectives for firm-wide new attorney hiring;
- Oversee the firm-wide direction for the summer associate program design and goals;
- Collaborate with the Firm’s Chief Diversity Officer and the Firm’s Diversity & Inclusion Committee to support the Firm in attracting diverse talent;
- Help devise marketing and messaging initiatives to distinguish Firm to top recruits.
- 10+ years of progressive leadership experience in law firm recruiting; bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree or JD a plus;
- Demonstrated experience in leading lawyer recruiting programs, including lateral partner recruiting and maintaining strong relationships with legal search firms;
- Strong managerial skills, including a passion for developing and mentoring team members;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence decision makers and to work virtually across offices;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to instill confidence with lawyers and consultants, operations leadership, and prospective candidates;
- High proficiency in maximizing technology for recruiting; experience in working with lawyer recruiting databases and with CRMs required.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results