Chief Talent OfficerFor the Miami, New York, Denver or Los Angeles Office of a Growing National Law Firm
- Work closely with the Managing Partner to lead the recruiting process for lateral partners as well as oversee hiring of entry-level and lateral attorneys in designated offices; conduct hiring needs assessments; manage the requisition process;
- Serve as the primary contact between the Firm and search firms, candidates and law schools; help showcase the Firm to target candidates;
- Manage the candidate diligence process, including background checks, conflicts of interest, financial analysis, etc.;
- Draft offer letters and draft LPQs and Partner candidate memoranda to Firm leadership;
- Manage the planning and administration of the Summer Program;
- Oversee the onboarding and logistical integration of new hires.
- Minimum 8 years of legal recruiting management experience and 2 years of lateral partner recruiting experience required;
- Experience working collaboratively in a multi-office law firm required;
- Proven strategic thinking, drive, initiative and results-focus required;
- Outstanding relationship-building skills with all levels of professionals;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to inspire confidence with Partners;
- Effective client service skills and the ability to set priorities and lead projects.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results