Recruiting Coordinator/AssistantFor the New York Office of a Boutique Litigation Firm
- Support and help coordinate the on-campus recruiting process, including scheduling callback interviews, preparing materials, attending OCI/hospitality suites, tracking evaluations, and updating the legal recruiting database;
- Help manage logistics and arrange for on-campus events, coordinating logistics for travel with attorneys, sending materials as needed, and liaising with student organizations;
- Represent firm as point of contact for law schools’ Career Services Offices; manage and track relationships and sponsorships with on-campus student groups throughout the year;
- Coordinate interviews for lateral and clerk candidates at the direction of Recruiting Manager; includes organizing interview schedules, collecting interviewer feedback, managing viRecruit updating, and preparing materials for hiring partners;
- Serve as a point of contact for legal placement agencies and/or prospective candidates from the initial screening stage through decision stage;
- Support the execution of the summer associate program including logistical planning, work assignment tracking, evaluations, and executing and attending summer program social events and trainings.
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience, ideally in a law firm, corporate or financial services environment;
- BA/BS from an accredited college or university;
- Proficiency in the use of computer programs including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT) and experience in database programs such as viRecruit (or LawCruit), Symplicity, etc.;
- Highly motivated with strong initiative skills and exceptional attention to detail, understanding how smaller projects fit into a larger plan;
- Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills who takes a proactive approach to work;
- Takes ownership over tasks & demonstrates ability to operate both within a team and autonomously.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results