Senior Business Development CoordinatorFor the Washington, DC Office of a DC-Based Law Firm
- Partner with Practice Group Leaders on the development and execution of strategic plans to drive BD efforts for the international dispute resolution, litigation, tort and insurance practice groups;
- Draft pitches and proposals, including firm responses to formal RFPs;
- Play a key role in the development of practice groups’ website content and marketing collateral;
- Plan and ensure the successful execution of client development events, such as seminars and webinars;
- Contribute ideas to increase brand awareness and profile, including driving outward facing activities such as sponsored events, in-house presentations, professional speaking opportunities, articles and media interviews;
- Initiate and analyze client, market, competitor and industry research to inform business development strategies.
- 2+ years of law firm marketing/business development experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Strong research skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results